26.10.10

*** crabbies ginger beer ***

This is an artistically irrelevant post, but I feel I have to get back into the habit of blogging, so I am sharing utterly useless information with you... namely that I really like this beer. The really friendly shopkeeper of the corner shop in my street was telling me about the new ginger beer he has in stock [and since I buy quite a lot of beer there]- he advised me to give it a try... and so I did. It is awesome. It tastes exactly as you would imagine the perfect ginger beer should taste. It is sweet, but not too sweet. Tangy, but deliciously so and as an added bonus it is alcoholic...

Also I had a great evening, baking pretzels and working on a script for class. So I am feeling pretty jolly and in the mood for sharing irrelevant drink advice.

1 comment: